Monday, July 19, 2010

sick of calculus II..

ohh god..hopefully you will give me a super power to do calculus very well..to be such brilliant person!i want to get an A for calculus..i want to prove to myself and to my family that i can do it!i used to be good in math!but y not calculus..i'm sick of feeling bad of calculus!i dunno what to do when i have no choice..i have to do whatever given by lecturer!i have to get an A..god..give me ur bless..give me ur mighty..give my ur brilliant..send me an angle to guide me to do calculus exercises.!avoid me from any setan that disturbing my mind to be lazy as what i used to be..can u please guide me to the right part and avoid any such disgusting thing that may embarrassing me!
i just waiting ur mighty god to give such a brilliant ideas and mind that can i apply in calculus..haha..

what is my mom promise?
change hp if u got A for calculus..it's damn cool rite?=)

No comments: