Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2.44 a.m

talking about the time..2.44a.m...it's the time to sleep..my roomates having millions of dreams at 2.44a.m..but ..it's different for me bcoz at 2.44a.m..i just finished my calculus exercises..uwaaaaaaaaaaaa...i'm sick of calclulus ..desperate to get an A..ohh god..help me again to make it real..i wanna i wanna i wanna to get an A ..please..please..please..i'm begging to you god..give me an A for calculus..i want to prove to my mom..to my dad!i was insulted by my dad words when he said ..alaaa...blajar pon xlepas pointer nak kereta baru..uwaaaaa...heyyy dad..cool la..uwaaaaaaaaaa..that's totally not a good advise..he always telling that words ..y dunt he applies other motivation method to advise me instead of using harsh words....i guess..harsh rite??hahaha..but it's ok bcoz of that sentence..i have been inspired to do better in my studies!who knows i'll get an A for calclulus bcoz of that sentence..haha..dad..2.44a.m will be witnesses to my victory soon..will see ya..i'm in full of spirit for calclus..make its consistence and steady...what we call as..istiqamah rite??huhuh..

ok..bye2..2.44a.m..2.54 a.m calling me to sleep!hua3..

No comments: