Thursday, April 29, 2010

happy in worry

what the hell this title ?happy in worries?? what do you want?? happy or worry?uwaaaa..something..it is very hard to put in plain words..but I chose that title for my boring section tonite..yes..i’m happy right now…worry?yes I am…uwaaa..why both come together??u gosh..help me to find the solution..today activities was very unpredictable and unconsciously happen..i even don’t know in real what I want to do and what I don’t want to do for today..uwaaaa..okeyh..started at 6.13..i woke up ..perform my subuh..it was not early..because this is home not at cendana college..i performed my subuh then t8 a fast nap or in clear words..sleep again..hehe..then I woke up at 10 something..uwaaa..sms-es with dear mimi ..(the name that saved in my hp)..miss her so much as I thought yesterday was the last day of our date ..sob3..she’s going to play bowling after zohor at kbmall..uwaaa,,,I can’t go there,,I’ve to fetch my younger sister,akmal ucuk at mara kuala krai..damn mish her a lots..then I went out for lucng with hafeeze @PG at medan machang..hehe..he eat together with his girlfriends and other his ex-classmates..all gurls..huhu..he told me to sit beside him,,but I refused dor cetain reasons..who knows I reall avoid to sit with other girls..then at 2 ,,my dad called me to notice to me about my sister..don’t forget about ur sister ..go t8 her at 2…ok !then I drove to mara kuala krai…it was very short as just 15minutes journey..i didn’t know about this..heheh..while in journey I sms-ing with mimi again..uwaaa..it seems bad as I unconsciously gave hope to her to meet her at kbmall..uwaaa..what the hell have I told to her?it just a simple kidding I guess..but it seems to be serious..then I really2 want to go to kbmall because of that simple promised..suddenly, the rains coming down…haha….cannot go la..bcause my st plan to go by moto kapcai..haha..then cannot go la..then what happening to mimi?she looks frustrated and bad mood..uwaaaa..it was not a promise yet..don’t bad mood..i raelly2 fell bad if u bad mood..trust me..uwaaa..trying to pujuk..but it seems to be nothing,,,sob..fall asleep as think too many..then woke up..i changed my mind..i go la..for you…uwaaa..drive there for one hour seems to be very fast..i really2 donno what I’m doing..am I really want to go to kb?/uwaaa…ok la..i go for the reasons to buy shock and short .hehe..at machang don’t have all these items?am I rite?hehe...i go there to play bowling with mimi.it was a nice game as mimi was declared as a Malaysia bowling player..she’s good and accurate to longkang..hehe..that was the story..then go back home..no more story..now ..it’s 12 oclock..forgot..why i chose this topic??becasue now i'm happy..but worry about who to keep this relationship okeyh as i never think about other girl in my life..uwaaa

No comments: